I love animals and want to be a vet and a Animal Biologist and I hope to make my dream a reality.
Please Comment!!!
If you think I need a better post please tell me it will help alot. I realy hope you follow and agian don't be afraid to comment. If you think I did somthing wrong or you just think I can do better tell me and I will try to fix it.
Thank You. Please Follow. =P
Thank You. Please Follow. =P
Monday, October 4, 2010
Internet Safety
There are a few ways to be safe on the web 1. do not give out private info like Name, Birthday, Adress, And Email Adress. 2. Do not go to untrusted website that your browser does not trust. 3. Lastly do not ever!!! give out a last name. I promise if you do these simple things you will be fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to be a blogger but somtimes I do get tired of it.