I love cats but dogs are my 2nd favrite animals and it is a Yorkie is my favrite dog and I think they are so cute and I love to play with my two Yorkies Bridget and Baxtor they are both around 8 pounds and love to play rough but they do think that they are big and Baxtor is so rotten he shows his teeth and begs us not to leave but we do here is a picture of a Yorkie but they are not mine and I will show you a site with dogs here is a picture
Here is link to buy a Yorkie http://www.k9stud.com/yorkshireterrierpuppiesforsale.aspx and here is a video of Yorkie puppys Hope you like. Please Comment.

Hi, I'm Kayelin. I think we have some things in common like I love animals and want to be a vet when I get older. One of my assignments was to find somebody with the same topic as me. I saw your post about dogs and cats so, I decided to comment on it. My game is going to be about Pet Safety since I love animals and my math concept is exponents! :) Maybe, if you want, you can go to my wiki or blog and check out my progress on my game.
ReplyDelete