I love animals and want to be a vet and a Animal Biologist and I hope to make my dream a reality.
Please Comment!!!
If you think I need a better post please tell me it will help alot. I realy hope you follow and agian don't be afraid to comment. If you think I did somthing wrong or you just think I can do better tell me and I will try to fix it.
Thank You. Please Follow. =P
Thank You. Please Follow. =P
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Final Game
Hey guys today I just uploaded my final game and I am happy about that but sad because I still have many things to fix on it and it may take a good while to do it. Well I guess I did sign up for it and I mean sign up for it I signed a contract and everything. Well as long as I get my final game done before the contest I will be all right. If I lose it won't be the end of the world either so I will just try my best and work as hard as I can and mabye it will get done so wish me luck. Oh I almost forgot here is a link to my game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to be a blogger but somtimes I do get tired of it.