Please Comment!!!

If you think I need a better post please tell me it will help alot. I realy hope you follow and agian don't be afraid to comment. If you think I did somthing wrong or you just think I can do better tell me and I will try to fix it.

Thank You. Please Follow. =P

Monday, March 14, 2011

Trouble in Japan

There is alot of things going on in Japan. One of the things was a Tsunami that hit Japan. They said it moved the whole island of Japan 8 feet over. There also was a necluar plant that threatens more people to the 2,000 people who died. Along with all of that there was a earthquake. The poeple over there need our support and we should give it to them. Here is a video of all that. Japan had one of the biggest stock markets and with this crashing down the whole world is being effected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to be a blogger but somtimes I do get tired of it.