I love animals and want to be a vet and a Animal Biologist and I hope to make my dream a reality.
Please Comment!!!
If you think I need a better post please tell me it will help alot. I realy hope you follow and agian don't be afraid to comment. If you think I did somthing wrong or you just think I can do better tell me and I will try to fix it.
Thank You. Please Follow. =P
Thank You. Please Follow. =P
Monday, March 28, 2011
Late Adding Sound
Sorry but I forgot to do a blog on adding sounds. This part was realy hard because we could not find a site for free sound effects and it took a while to put it on. We got it though it took a while but like everything else we found a way to do it. There are still so many things to learn in flash but so little time. I hope you can help me along the way I will post my problems up on blogger and some answers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to be a blogger but somtimes I do get tired of it.