Please Comment!!!

If you think I need a better post please tell me it will help alot. I realy hope you follow and agian don't be afraid to comment. If you think I did somthing wrong or you just think I can do better tell me and I will try to fix it.

Thank You. Please Follow. =P

Monday, January 10, 2011

Drawing a scene

I have been working on my title scene and it has been easy so far. The only problem I have had was drawing and making scenes mainly drawing. I love to do this but it can be hard at times and sometimes I don't want to do it but I will and I hope I can stay in it. I wish I had more time on it though because it us very time consuming and we have a short period of time. Still it is very fun and I'm glad I picked this class. I hope I can get my playable demo done in time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to be a blogger but somtimes I do get tired of it.